New - Shipping and Returns
- If your order is confirmed and paid for before 3pm Monday to Friday, we will aim to ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next business day.
- Orders received on the weekend will be shipped the next working day.
- All orders are processed with GoSweetSpot and sent tracked with signature required.
- Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed timeframes. If your order is required in a short time frame, please contact us before placing your order.
- We cannot deliver to rural addresses unless you select the rural shipping option of $11. If you place an order with the incorrect shipping selected, we will get in touch with you to discuss your options before dispatching your order.
- During sale and holiday periods, orders may be subject to delay. Please allow up to two working days for your order to be processed and dispatched.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to your tracking details. It can take some time for your order to enter their system so if it doesn't show up straight away, please check back later
Purchases over $75
||Anywhere in New Zealand
||1-5 Working Days
(depending on location)
Purchases under $75
||Wellington and Auckland
||1-2 Working Days
Purchases under $75
||Rest of New Zealand
||1-3 Working Days
|Purchases under $75
||2-5 Working Days
We offer $30NZD flat rate shipping to Australia. Occasionally items are too large or too heavy for us to ship internationally. If you place an order with any of these items in it, we will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
Please allow 4 - 10 business days for delivery. This does not include the time that may be required for customs clearance. Iko Iko has no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You are solely liable for these charges.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you have changed your mind or would like to exchange your purchase, this isn't a problem. Please email email@example.com and request an RA (Return Authorisation) number. We accept exchanges for credit or replacement, but not refunds. All shipping costs are non-refundable and return costs are the customer's responsibility.
If your order has arrived faulty or damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation and request an RA number.We might need your order sent back to us for assessment, if this is the case, we will arrange a courier pick up from a place and time that is convenient for you. If we have a replacement available we will send one out at no charge. In the event that we cannot supply a replacement, we will offer you credit or a refund.